Bilfinger Westcon utilizes industry-leading technology to support operations in the office and projects in the field. Investments in information technology (IT) infrastructure enable Bilfinger Westcon to deliver seamless connections and high-level security to all users and clients.
The company understands the need for consistent, reliable, and secure communication between the field and home office for successful project execution.
- The company’s headquarters is a modern facility featuring state-of-the-art video conferencing centers.
- The facility uses 24-hour security features with electronically controlled access and limits access to the company’s information systems.
- The facility uses redundant fiber optic connections to maximize reliability.
- Cloud-based file transfer technology that utilizes SSL encryption for secure transfer of sensitive documents.
- Ability to control, monitor, and identify sensitive traffic using next generation cybersecurity technologies.
- Security policies to prevent unwanted network access.
- Mobile devices are protected through mobile device management and security policies.
- Utilize cloud-driven infrastructure for line of business applications.
- Use secure remote connectivity methods for users to maintain direct, real-time contact with the corporate office.
- Provide project-specific, effective Internet connectivity solutions for remote project locations.
- Support client’s project field offices as necessary..
- Install latest security patches and provide all personnel with modern devices and operating systems.
- Use fully-integrated ERP for accurate time capture and project reporting.
- Specialize in Primavera ® P6 scheduling and project controls.
- Use Viewpoint ® as the business enterprise software system.