Bilfinger Westcon provides cost-effective construction solutions to all of the major U.S. industrial markets. The answer to the question “Why Bilfinger Westcon?” is quite simple—“We are committed to providing complete customer satisfaction.” That response may be a simple answer to a difficult question. However, there are many components to that commitment, starting with complete customer satisfaction. Complete customer satisfaction means understanding the customer's goals for the project. Bilfinger Westcon believes complete customer satisfaction is an attitude and culture.
Bilfinger Westcon strives for continuous improvement and prides itself on exceeding the expectations of our customers through commitment, hard work, integrity, honesty, and a highly skilled workforce.
- Complete every project safely.
- Provide high-quality and cost-effective construction services.
- Complete every project on schedule.
- Complete every project within budget.
- Understand the goals for every project from the customer’s viewpoint.
- Ensure that all deliverables are tailored to the customer’s needs.
- Provide meaningful project reports.
- Maintain a positive “can do” attitude.
- Provide project leadership with highly skilled and experienced personnel.
- Keep a proactive mindset for managing and mitigating problems before they occur.
- Provide structure with all aspects of project execution, while providing flexibility to our customers as a team player.
- Offer flexible commercial and contracting business services to our customers to assist with procurement objectives.
- Bilfinger Westcon’s corporate management team is active on all major projects. Corporate management will audit major projects at least monthly while visiting the project team and meeting with the customer.
- Resolve any project issues quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Focus on completing the work
- Treat all parties involved with the project equally and fairly
- Ensure that all business dealings are conducted ethically and with transparency for our customers.